Vegetarian & Immune Support Formulation:
10mg CBD Soft Gel Capsules With Vitamin D and Nutritional Yeast
Suggested use: 1-3 gel capsules taken 1-2 times per day, Do not exceed 6 CBD capsules per day, take with a glass of water.
- High bioavailability X 4
- Target Immune System Support
- Measured 10mg CBD dosage
- Vitamin D3 125 mcg
- Yeast Fermentate 250 mg
Description: Broad-spectrum CBD soft gel capsules containing Organic Cannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil (10mg) along with other minor cannabinoids such as CBG, CBC, and over 40 naturally present terpenes.
- Vitamin D3: also known as the "sunshine vitamin" which plays a critical role in supporting the immune system, healthy teeth & bones, disease prevention, warding off depression, and lowering anxiety. The NHS reccomends everyone living in the UK supplements with vitamin D3 during the winter months. Recent studies have shown that taking vitamin D3 lowers the risk of having severe symptoms from the Coronavirus - link to study here.
- Yeast Fermentate: dried yeast fermentate is a natural product that is classified as fungi and shown to have immune-boosting benefits. Research done in 2017 showed that dried yeast fermentate interacts with the gut microbiome and can reduce bloating and inflammation indicating that it has prebiotic like benefits to gut health and promotes gut biome diversity.
- 40+ Naturally Occurring Terpenes: these are naturally occurring aromatic compounds found in plants and cannabis. The research has shown promise that terpenes have antidepressant, anti-fungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory benefits. It has been shown that terpenes can aid blood circulation in the brain, reduce pain, and promote peaceful sleep. Terpenes and CBD work together synergistically in what’s called the entourage effect.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides: medium-chain fatty acids derived from coconut oil. Popular in the Ketogenic diet they can improve brain cognition, focus, and aid digestion. Medium-chain fatty acids can be used by your body as a quick source of energy and reduce hunger.
- Beta-Caryophyllene: a compound found naturally in lavender, cinnamon, pepper, and hemp. Research has shown it’s potential for anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antimicrobial qualities.
- Glycerin: is a clear and odorless liquid derived from vegetables. It’s widely used in the health and wellness industry and in cosmetics.
- Bee's Wax