25mg CBD Soft Gel Capsules
- High bioavailability X 4
- Fast absorption
- Water compatibility
- Nanoemulsion CBD
- Target pain & inflammation
- Measured 25mg CBD dosage
Suggested use: 1-2 gel capsules taken 1 time per day, Do not exceed 2 CBD capsules per day, take with a glass of water.
Description: Broad spectrum soft gel capsules containing Organic Cannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil. Available in 25mg CBD along with other minor cannabinoids such as CBG, CBN, CBC, and over 40 naturally present terpenes. These soft gels are designed to be easy to swallow and maximum effects.
What are CBD nanoemulsions and why are they important?
"CBD particles measure in the region of 2,000 nanometers while human cells only absorb molecules smaller than 80 nanometers. This means that as much as 90% of regular CBD oil that is ingested is lost because the molecules are simply too large to permeate the cell.
Nanoemulsions are created by blending CBD nanoparticles, which are made by using sonic frequencies, with a surfactant (a compound that lowers the surface tension of a liquid) that like nanoparticles, is extremely small and designed to be absorbed more efficiently by the body. This allows the CBD nanoparticles to get to the appropriate delivery points more quickly and efficiently. Theoretically, CBD nanoemulsions are the most bioavailable option currently available since this nano-encapsulation technology increases the intestinal absorption, bioavailability and stability of the CBD molecule."
Put simply, the smaller the particle the size of CBD the easier it is for your body to make use of it!
To understand why bioavailability is so important when ingesting CBD you can read our full deep-dive blog post here.
- 40+ Naturally Occurring Terpenes: these are naturally occurring aromatic compounds found in plants and cannabis. The research has shown promise that terpenes have antidepressant, anti-fungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory benefits. It has been shown that terpenes can aid blood circulation in the brain, reduce pain, and promote peaceful sleep. Terpenes and CBD work together synergistically in what’s called the entourage effect.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides: medium-chain fatty acids derived from coconut oil. Popular in the Ketogenic diet they can improve brain cognition, focus, and aid digestion. Medium-chain fatty acids can be used by your body as a quick source of energy and reduce hunger.
- Beta-Caryophyllene: a compound found naturally in lavender, cinnamon, pepper, and hemp. Research has shown it’s potential for anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antimicrobial qualities.
- Glycerin: is a clear and odorless liquid derived from vegetables or animals. It’s widely used in the health and wellness industry and in cosmetics.
- Gelatin Shell: has a rare amino acid profile and is a high source of protein (derived from animals). Studies have shown that gelatin can assist bone and joint health along with promoting healthy brain function.
Free 24 Hour Delivery On All Orders.